The Duke Advantage
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Beyond the Classroom
Duke MSc-GH students are involved in a variety of campus activities, from assisting in local food drives to competing in regional case competitions to experiencing Duke’s famous “K-ville Tenting” to score seats to a Duke Men’s Basketball game.
- #1 America’s Foodiest Small Town - Bon Appetit
- #1 Housing Market in the US – Wall Street Journal
- One of Top 20 Places to Educate Your Child - Forbes
- #1 The Most Tolerant City – The Daily Beast
- One of the Top Places to Visit, 2011 – The New York Times
Durham joins Raleigh, the state capital, and Chapel Hill to form the Research Triangle Park. Anchored by major universities, large, multi-national biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and nongovernmental organizations, the Research Triangle Park combines high-powered scholarship, innovative technologies and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Mild winters and sun-filled summers
- Ranked among the “Best Places to Live” by US News & World Report
- Great quality of life with vibrant, diverse communities
- World-class Duke University Medical Center
- Dynamic local music, restaurant and arts scene